Cheese Scone Dough
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. Sift self raising flour into a bowl. Stir through the grated cheese and chopped parsley.
3. Stir in the milk to form a soft dough and knead lightly until smooth.
4. Roll the dough out on a floured board to a 30cm (approx) diameter circle.
5. Place the dough over the base and sides of a greased 25cm pie dish allowing the edges to hang over.
Chilli Bean Filling
6. Chilli beans, courgette, red capsicum and frozen corn kernels. Spoon into the scone lined tin.
7. Flip the scone dough edges over and brush the dough with a little milk to glaze. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until scone is cooked and top golden. Serve sliced with a crisp seasonal salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (137g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 19.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 919.5mg||32 %|
|Potassium 125.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.2g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 40.7g|
|Protein 11.1g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 278
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!