1. Dressing: Combine sesame oil, canola oil, sugar, vinegar and seasoning packets.
2. Allow to sit overnight.
3. Make sure sugar is dissolved.
4. Salad: Mix noodles, sunflower seeds, almonds together.
5. In another container, combine shredded cabbages, onion, cilantro, chicken, and carrots.
6. Just before serving, combine all.
Makes a great lunch.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (289g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 225 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.4g|
|Cholesterol 56mg||17 %|
|Sodium 87.4mg||3 %|
|Potassium 477.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 12.8g|
|Protein 16.3g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 355
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.