1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and salt.
2. Mix in flour and water, until smooth with no lumps.
3. Add water. Mix until well blended.
4. Add in scallions and oil. Mix.
5. Heat skillet at medium high heat.
6. Use about 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe/pancake. Pour batter into pan and swirl to cover the surface of the pan.
7. Cook each side for 1 minute. Brown spots should appear when done.
Great with stir fry of chicken, bamboo strips, dried tofu, and chives or Chinese celery.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (403g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 266.6mg||82 %|
|Sodium 20934.1mg||722 %|
|Potassium 935.8mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 58g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 56.2g|
|Protein 28.1g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 457
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!