1. Mix the pork medallions with the soy sauce and five-spice, then leave to marinate for five minutes.
2. Cook rice according to pack instructions in salted boiling water adding broccoli for last 4 minutes.
3. Heat a large non-stick pan, then fry the pork for two to three minutes on each side until cooked through.
4. Pour in the boiling water with the honey and bubble for two minutes.
5. Mix the cornflour with a little water, stir into the sauce and cook until it thickens and is glossy.
6. Meanwhile, to make the fried rice pour the egg into a non-stick frying pan to make an omelette, cooking for two minutes on each side. Remove, roll up, and cut into thin strips. Add the rice to the pan with the peas and stir-fry for three to five minutes until piping hot, then stir through the omelette with the spring onions and seasoning and cook for 1 minute.
7. Serve with the pork and a dash more soy sauce.
HEALTHIER than many Chinese takeaways
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 211.5mg||65 %|
|Sodium 135.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 129.7mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 7.1g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!