1. Preheat oven to 400°F. With a knife, slice the potatoes in half. Place the halved potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the potatoes. Add salt and toss with your hands until the potatoes are thoroughly coated with oil and salt. Place in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring once, until golden and can be easily pierced with a fork.
2. While the potatoes are cooking: Mince the chipotle pepper. Place in a large bowl. Add the adobo sauce to the bowl.
3. Add the garlic to the bowl as well.
4. Next, add the lime zest, lime juice, and the remaining 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
5. Whisk everything together until combined.
6. Once the potatoes are done and still hot, pour them into the chipotle lime dressing. Add cilantro and gently stir to combine, making sure every potato is covered. Plate and serve.
* Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce can be found canned in most major grocery stores
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 451.6mg||16 %|
|Potassium 511.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.3g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 122
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.