(1) Brown or carmelize the Onions and Garlic in Olive Oil in a large pot.
(2) Add meat and brown it.
(3) Add the beef stock and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil.
(4) Once boiling, reduce to a simmer for 30 mins or until most of the liquid has evaporated, stir occasionally.
(5) After 30 minutes of simmering, add 2 tbsp Chili Powder, 1 tbsp Garlic Powder, 1/2 tbsp Cumin, 1/2 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper and 1 tsp Chicken Base.
(6) Stir and Simmer for 1 hour. Add Ale if/when liquid runs low.
(7) Add 1 bottle of Ale to your belly.
(8) After the 1 hour of simmering, add 1 tbsp Chili Powder, 1 tsp Paprika, and 1/2 tbsp Cumin.
(9) Stir and simmer for 30 mins.
(10) Plate over noodles, fries, hot dog, burger, or whatever you'd like and garnish with cheddar and sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (429g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 281 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.2g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 231.6mg||71 %|
|Sodium 619.6mg||21 %|
|Potassium 1068.7mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 14g|
|Protein 37.4g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 497
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.