1. Heat a good pat of butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, and saute for a few minutes until tender. Add the garlic and cumin, and stir to incorporate. Cook for about a minute more.
3. Add the sweet potatoes, sausage, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, and tomato paste, stirring to coat. Add about 1/4 cup water, just enough to mix everything into a nice coating for the potatoes and sausage. Season to taste with Kosher salt.
4. Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
5. Mix in the cilantro and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (642g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 246 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.3g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g||76 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 61mg||19 %|
|Sodium 2726.9mg||94 %|
|Potassium 4287.5mg||113 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 135.7g||40 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.8g||87 %|
|Sugars, other 114g|
|Protein 12.1g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 808
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!