What To Do
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350F
2. Whisk dry ingredients until all lumps are removed. Add egg whites and mix well. Form a disk with dough.
3. Roll dough between 2 large sheets of parchment paper to 1/8” thin. Cut triangles using a pizza cutter.
4. Gently separate the pieces so they do not touch using a very flat spatula.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Allow to cool. Serve with tomato-free guacamole.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1096 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 121.7g||162 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 77.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 29.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 74.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1715.2mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25.8g||103 %|
|Sugars, other 24.7g|
|Protein 53.2g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1407
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!