1. Preheat oven to 350. combine flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, salt, cacao, and pump protein in a bowl.
2. Add in vinegar, warm water, and coconut oil. Mix well until smooth.
3. Pour into a loaf pan and top with chocolate chips.
4. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Cool completely before serving, best served warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (343g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 523 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 58.1g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 48.3g||242 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 6.5mg||2 %|
|Sodium 177.7mg||6 %|
|Potassium 736.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.6g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 80.3g|
|Protein 21.8g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 942
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!