1. Preheat oven to 300 convection or 350 regular oven.
2. In mixer place cake mix, melted margarine, egg, and almond extract.
3. Blend on low speed for 1 minute.
4. Spread mixture into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
5. For the topping place the eggs in a bowl. Beat with a fork until lemon colored.
6. Stir in the coconut.
7. Pour over crust.
8. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
9. Bake 25-30 minutes.
10.Cut bars when completely cooled.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (108g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 377 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41.9g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.9g|
|Cholesterol 193.9mg||60 %|
|Sodium 448.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 158.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 13.1g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 449
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!