1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
3. Add butter, eggs, and beat with a mixer at low speed 1 minute.
4. Add milk, instant coffee granules and vanilla; beat 1 minute.
5. Rub melted butter inside the Bundt pan.
6. Pour batter into the Bundt pan.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool on wire rack.
9. Glaze with Cocoa Glaze, or sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. Add cocoa and stir until smooth.
3. Add milk and stir until well blended.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Beat in confectioner's sugar and vanilla until smooth.
6. Drizzle over top of inverted cake and down the sides.
Can also substitute milk with 1 cup sour cream and 1/4 cup milk for a richer taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (190g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 152 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.9g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 225.1mg||69 %|
|Sodium 227.4mg||8 %|
|Potassium 346.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 113.5g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 108.3g|
|Protein 11g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 612
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.