1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 22 standard (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups with paper baking cups.
2. Beat cake mix, water eggs, sour cream and oil in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed 30 seconds or just until blended. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Fold in dried cherries. Fill muffin cups
three fourths full.
3. Bake 20-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove to racks; cool completely.
4. Place 1/4 cup frosting in small bowl; stir in food coloring, one drop at a time, until desired shade of green is reached. Stir until well blended.
5. Frost cupcakes with remaining white frosting. Place 1 cherry half, cut side down, onto each cupcake. Place green frosting in piping bag fitted with writing tip. Pipe stem and leaf onto each cupcake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 22 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 96 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.7g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 27.4mg||8 %|
|Sodium 247mg||9 %|
|Potassium 115.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 33.2g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 234
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.