Try this Chocolate Cherry Pancakes with Cherry Syrup recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
- In a saucepan, bring cherries and maple syrup to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer until thickened
- Stir in lemon juice and set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg, butter and 1 tsp of the vanilla; pour over dry ingredients and whisk until combined but still slightly lumpy
- Fold in cherries and chocolate
- Lightly brush large nonstick skillet or griddle with some of the oil and heat over medium heat
- Using scant 1/3 cup per pancake, pour in batter and spread slightly to form pancakes
- Cook until bubbles appear on top; flip and cook until bottom is golden brown
- Transfer to a baking sheet, cover and keep warm at 250°F
- In a bowl, stir together mascarpone cheese, maple syrup and remaining vanilla; serve with pancakes and cherry syrup
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (408g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 599 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 66.6g||89 %|
|Saturated Fat 39.4g||197 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 174.3mg||54 %|
|Sodium 3212.3mg||111 %|
|Potassium 514.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.3g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 87.1g|
|Protein 7.6g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 962
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.