- In a saucepan, bring cherries and maple syrup to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer until thickened
- Stir in lemon juice and set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg, butter and 1 tsp of the vanilla; pour over dry ingredients and whisk until combined but still slightly lumpy
- Fold in cherries and chocolate
- Lightly brush large nonstick skillet or griddle with some of the oil and heat over medium heat
- Using scant 1/3 cup per pancake, pour in batter and spread slightly to form pancakes
- Cook until bubbles appear on top; flip and cook until bottom is golden brown
- Transfer to a baking sheet, cover and keep warm at 250°F
- In a bowl, stir together mascarpone cheese, maple syrup and remaining vanilla; serve with pancakes and cherry syrup
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (408g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 599 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 66.6g||89 %|
|Saturated Fat 39.4g||197 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 174.3mg||54 %|
|Sodium 3212.3mg||111 %|
|Potassium 514.3mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.3g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 87.1g|
|Protein 7.6g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 962
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!