1) Preheat Oven to 350 F
2) Coat two 12x18 inch cookie sheets either with parchment paper or cooking spray
3) In a small bowl - stir Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt.
4) Cream Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, and Butter with a mixer until smooth.
5) Beat in Vanilla, Egg, and Banana.
6) Stir in Flour mixture. When doughy, stir in Chocolate Chips.
7) Drop teasponsfuls onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
8) Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 28.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 52.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 47.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 14.3g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.