Mine and my son's favorite muffin. It's fluffy and not too sweet.
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
4. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
5. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 15.8mg||5 %|
|Sodium 5953.6mg||205 %|
|Potassium 59.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 27.1g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.