* In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and 1-1/4 cups of
* sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the
* flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture
* alternately with milk and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
* Pour into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Combine the pecans,
* cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over batter.
* Bake at 350? for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
* the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes. Carefully run a
* knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool completely before cutting.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (2189g)|
|Recipe Makes: 0|
|Calories from Fat: 3024 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 335.9g||448 %|
|Saturated Fat 180.7g||904 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 102.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 23.5g|
|Cholesterol 2698.2mg||830 %|
|Sodium 3305.1mg||114 %|
|Potassium 1921.3mg||51 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1214.2g||357 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.4g||90 %|
|Sugars, other 1191.8g|
|Protein 106g||151 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8054
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.