1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line a 9x13-inch pan with foil, with enough to hang over all four sides. Butter the foil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract, scraping the bowl as needed. Reduce the speed to low, add the flour and mix just until combined (don't over-mix).
4. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
PREPARE COOKIE DOUGH
5. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to combine the butter and both sugars. Add the milk and vanilla and mix until combined. Reduce the speed to low and mix in the flour just until combined. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Spread the cookie dough over the cooled brownies. Refrigerate until the dough is firm, about an hour.
8. Use a sharp knife or a pizza cutter (my favorite way to slice brownies!) to cut the brownies. Store the brownies in an airtight container at cool room temperature or in the refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 32 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 126 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 54.7mg||17 %|
|Sodium 82.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 78.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.3g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 35.9g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 288
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.