Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
* Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high until foamy.
* Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter.
* Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell.
* Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
* If using frozen pie shell, use deep dish style and thaw completely. Bake on baking sheet and increase baking time slightly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (130g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 289 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.1g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 206.8mg||64 %|
|Sodium 282mg||10 %|
|Potassium 207.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 47.6g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 500
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.