1. In a bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until batter is smooth.
2. Add in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix on lowest speed until smooth dough forms. Stir in 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
3. Scoop out dough and place into shot glass mold or over the back of a popover pan. Make sure you don't leave any gaps-- otherwise, your cookie glass will have holes.
4. Place shot glass mold or popover pan on a baking sheet. Bake for about 20-25 minutes (until tops turn dark golden brown, with a crispy surface, and a knife inserted comes out clean) at 350°. Do not undercook; the cookies must be firm to be a cup.
5. While cookie shots are cooling, slice off any muffin tops from the shot glasses that have puffed up past the rim. Once the cookies have cooled to room temperature, freeze for several hours until cookies are hard. Once cookies are frozen, gently remove them from silicone molds.
6. In a glass microwave safe bowl, add the 1 cup of chocolate chips for coating. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring after each stop until chocolate is fully melted and smooth. (It should only take around 1-2 minutes.) Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate on the stove.
7. Using a small brush or spatula, coat the interior of the cookie shots with melted chocolate, making sure to coat every crevice (otherwise the milk will leak through). Briefly freeze the cookie shot glasses again until chocolate hardens (about 20-30 minutes).
8. Let cookies soften to room temperature (about 10-15 minutes) before adding milk and serving!
Store remaining unused cookie shot glasses in freezer.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (83g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 246 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.3g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.1g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 61.3mg||19 %|
|Sodium 3267.9mg||113 %|
|Potassium 69.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 37.7g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 387
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!