1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy. Add egg and beat.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 13 minutes; cool for 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (249g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 605 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 67.3g||90 %|
|Saturated Fat 37.1g||185 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.3g|
|Cholesterol 122mg||38 %|
|Sodium 5575.8mg||192 %|
|Potassium 302.6mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 148.3g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 144.8g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1167
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!