Easy to Make
1. Preheat oven to 180?. Lightly spray 2 biscuit trays.
2. Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a medium bowl with electric gand beaters.
3. Add lightly beaten egg gradually to sugars, beating well after each addition.
4. Stir in sifted flour, add chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Shape teaspoonsful of mixture into small balls, place on oven trays allowing room for spreading.
6. Bake in moderate oven for 10-12 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (607g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Dozen|
|Calories from Fat: 745 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 82.8g||110 %|
|Saturated Fat 47.2g||236 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 663.1mg||204 %|
|Sodium 1785.6mg||62 %|
|Potassium 679.9mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 369.3g||109 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 363.1g|
|Protein 28.5g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2266
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.