1. Heat oven to 375F and line baking sheets with parchment paper
2. Whisk flour and baking soda in medium bowl, set aside
3. Melt 10 Tbsp butter in skillet over medium heat until butter is browned, 1-3 minutes. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl and add remaining 4 Tbsp butter and stir until melted
4. Add brown sugar, sugar, salt, and vanilla to butter, whisk until incorporated. Add egg and egg yolk, whisk to incorporate. Let mix stand for 3 minutes, then whisk for 30 seconds. Repeat this 2 more times
5. Mix in flour and stir until combined, add in chocolate chips
6. Working with 2 Tbsp of dough at a time, roll into balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten cookies so they are about 1/2 an inch thick
7. Bake 8-12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown and still puffy with set edges. Rotate baking sheet halfway through then cool them on a wire rack
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1212g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2887 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 320.8g||428 %|
|Saturated Fat 199.3g||997 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 88.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.2g|
|Cholesterol 881.2mg||271 %|
|Sodium 28705.8mg||990 %|
|Potassium 1323.2mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 720.6g||212 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 708.2g|
|Protein 14.6g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5593
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!