1. Mix first 3 ingredients together and set aside.
2. Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and vinegar till smooth.
3. Beat in egg just until combined.
4. Mix flour mixture into wet mixture just until combined.
5. Stir in chips
6. Drop on cookie sheet by 1.5 tsp full
7. Bake @ 350 degrees for 13 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2211g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2941 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 326.8g||436 %|
|Saturated Fat 197.3g||987 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 93.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 14.9g|
|Cholesterol 488mg||150 %|
|Sodium 38631.7mg||1332 %|
|Potassium 2950.2mg||78 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1497g||440 %|
|Dietary Fiber 42.7g||171 %|
|Sugars, other 1454.2g|
|Protein 99.6g||142 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9070
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!