1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
4. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
5. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
6. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (110g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 414 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.1g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.9g||144 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 108mg||33 %|
|Sodium 49.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 123.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 47.8g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 602
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!