1) Heat Oven to 350 degrees F
2) Beat together shortening, butter, and sugars until well mixed
3) Add eggs and vanilla; beat well
4) Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix.
5) Add Oats. Mix.
6) Stir in chocolate chips.
7) Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet. (I use parchment paper)
8) Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 40 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 103 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 67.6mg||21 %|
|Sodium 70.3mg||2 %|
|Potassium 64.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.5g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 13.8g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 165
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!