1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Cream butter and then add sugars. Mix until combined.
3. Add egg and beat mixture until creamy and smooth.
4. Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
5. In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Add to mixture and blend.
6. Add chocolate chips and mix again.
7. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets and cook for about 8 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 49.4mg||15 %|
|Sodium 116.1mg||4 %|
|Potassium 41.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 15.8g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 217
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.