1) Heat over 375 F
2) Mix sugars, margarine, vanilla, and egg in medium bowl
3) Stir in flours, baking soda, and salt, and chocolate chips
4) Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet
5) bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
6) Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (18g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 9.6mg||3 %|
|Sodium 43.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 27.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.5g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 81
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!