1. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In mixer beat sugar and margarine until fluffy.
3. Add eggs. Bat until smooth.
4. Gradually add flour and buttermilk. Blend well.
5. Add chocolate chips.
6. Divide into muffin top pan.
7. Bake 300 convection 350 regular oven for 20-25 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (261g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 460 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.1g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.6g||73 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.1g|
|Cholesterol 529.6mg||163 %|
|Sodium 551.7mg||19 %|
|Potassium 311.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 68.3g|
|Protein 17.7g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 783
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!