1. Preheat oven to 350. Butter a 9x13 baking dish
2. In a medium bowl, using a electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside.
3. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.. Then beat in the egg yolks and vanilla.
4. Mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients and the sour cream to the butter mixture. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the bottom of the bowl and make sure all ingredients are mixed together.
5. Gently fold in beaten egg whites into the batter
6. In a small bowl whisk together sugar and cinnamon
7. Spread half of the batter into the bottom of the prepared dish. Sprinkle half the cinnamon sugar mixture and 1 cup of the chocolate chips evenly over the top. Dollop spoonfuls of the remaining batter over the top. Using a rubber spatula spread it out evenly. Sprinkle the resining sugar, followed by the remaining chocolate chips over the top. Press the chocolate chips down so they adhere to the batter.
8. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 521 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.8g||77 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.9g||174 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 238.3mg||73 %|
|Sodium 11430.2mg||394 %|
|Potassium 315.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.1g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 55.3g|
|Protein 11.2g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 771
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!