1. Beat margarine, sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix on low.
3. Sift together cocoa, flour, soda, salt.
4. Add flour mixture to margarine on low speed just until blended.
5. Add chocolate chips.
6. Bake 275 convection 325 regular oven 7 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (542g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 754 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 83.8g||112 %|
|Saturated Fat 44.9g||225 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 705mg||217 %|
|Sodium 299.7mg||10 %|
|Potassium 1240.2mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 286.8g||84 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.2g||53 %|
|Sugars, other 273.6g|
|Protein 30.6g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1877
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!