1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. comine the flour cocoa, baking soda, and salt
4. Stir the dry mixture into the butter mixture until well blended.
5. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Allow butter to warm to room temperature, so it can cream well with the sugar.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 54.2mg||17 %|
|Sodium 68.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 63.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 15.8g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 142
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!