1. Chop up dark chocolate. Microwave in a small bowl for 30 seconds intervals, stirring frequently, just until it melts.
2. Spray a wire rack with non stick spray. Hang a pretzel on the end of a fork and dip into chocolate. Wait 5 seconds, then dip a second time.
3. Cool on the wire rack for 20 seconds, then roll pretzel in sprinkles.
4. Return pretzels to rack to harden.
5. Repeat process with white chocolate and milk chocolate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 130 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.5g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 4.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 14.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 174.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 21.9g|
|Protein 2.5g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.