1. Melt chocolate chips.
2. Combine with sugar and oil.
3. Add eggs one at a time; beat well.
4. Add vanilla.
5. Combine flour, baking powder and salt and add to chocolate mixture.
6. Stir in nuts.
7. Chill dough for at least two hours.
8. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into powdered sugar; roll to coat.
9. Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake in 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (27g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 72 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 7.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 7.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 41.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 13.6g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 127
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!