1. Mix oil, chocolate and granulated sugar.
2. Blend in one egg at a time until well blended.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Stir flour, baking powder and salt into oil mixture.
5. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
6. Preheat oven to 350 F.
7. Drop a heaping teaspoon balls of dough into confectioners sugar — shake the bowl and roll them around until covered.
8. Place 2" apart on a greased baking sheet.
9. Bake 10-12 minutes . DO NOT OVERBAKE. Depending on the size, makes between 4-5 dozen cookies. (Recipe can be easily cut if half if desired).
NOTE: If you don't chill the dough the cookies will spread out too much.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.8g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 10.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 49.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 121.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 29g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 214
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!