For the filling:
1. Combine pudding mix and milk; beat. Fold in Cool Whip and mix.
2. Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9x13" dish. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and pudding; then top with a final layer of graham crackers.
For the topping:
3. Bring cocoa, evaporated milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently. Remove from heat and cool one minute. Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
4. Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers.
5. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (over night is best).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (121g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 117 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.6g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 26.7mg||8 %|
|Sodium 4933.6mg||170 %|
|Potassium 155.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 28.2g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.