1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Whisk together eggs and sugar, add to chocolate mixture and add dry ingredients.
4. Grease & individual pudding ramekins with butter and dust with cocoa. Divide mixture evenly and do 2 cherries into the centre of each.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until well rises and cooked around the edge, but still wet and molten in the centre.
6. Serve with your favourite ice cream and the tamarind syrup.
1. Make a sugar syrup with the 500 ml water and sugar and pour over rehydrated tamarind paste.
2. Sieve through a fine strainer and keep warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1652g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2319 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 257.6g||343 %|
|Saturated Fat 152.5g||763 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 71.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.6g|
|Cholesterol 1186.7mg||365 %|
|Sodium 1435.4mg||49 %|
|Potassium 1609.8mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 688.9g||203 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.3g||81 %|
|Sugars, other 668.6g|
|Protein 52.8g||75 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5207
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.