1. Heat butter in a pan, add flour and cook for a minute till you get the aroma of cooked flour.
2. Remove from heat and immidiately add milk, stir and add chocolate,water,cream,cocoa powder and sugar.
3. Keep the pan back on heat and cook stirring continously till the mixture thickens.
4. Put the mixture in a fondue pot ,stir in the vanilla essence and brandy.
5. Serve warm with fresh fruits,cake pieces and marshmellows
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (180g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 170 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 29.4mg||9 %|
|Sodium 199.2mg||7 %|
|Potassium 428.9mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.8g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 53.5g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 423
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.