1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Heat a large nonstick frying pan. Add canola oil. Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper and place in pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove pork and place in an ovenproof baking dish.
3. Combine cup of the chicken broth, garlic powder, cumin, orange juice and chocolate in a small saucepan. Simmer on low until chocolate melts. Continue to simmer until glaze thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
4. Using a pastry brush, brush glaze onto pork, place in oven and cook 4 minutes. Remove from oven and cook 4 additional minutes. Repeat once more. (Pork is done when a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160F.) Remove pork from oven, reglaze and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat remaining chicken broth and frozen vegetables in a large microwave-safe bowl on high for 1 minutes. Remove bowl and add couscous. Mix gently once and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Ser aside for 3 minutes.
6. To serve, slice pork into 12 even pieces. Divide couscous mixture among 4 dinner plates and place 3 pieces of pork on each plate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (360g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 109.2mg||34 %|
|Sodium 425mg||15 %|
|Potassium 941.6mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.6g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 49.8g|
|Protein 44.4g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 498
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.