1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in the egg. Then beat in the vanilla extract. Beat in the cake mix.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up so that you can roll the batter into balls. Roll the chilled batter into tablespoon sized balls and then roll them in confectioner's sugar.
4. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 12 minutes.
5. The cookies will remain soft and "gooey." Cool completely and sprinkle with more confectioners' sugar, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (2150g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 6380 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 708.9g||945 %|
|Saturated Fat 388.1g||1940 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 185.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 40.8g|
|Cholesterol 2223mg||684 %|
|Sodium 7944.5mg||274 %|
|Potassium 3385.6mg||89 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 258.3g||76 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 252.2g|
|Protein 126.1g||180 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7731
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.