Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 33IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg
1. Prepare two sheet pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Melt chocolate chips according to package instructions. Add chow mein noodles and nuts to the melted chocolate and carefully combine until noodles and nuts are well-coated with the chocolate.
3. Heap teaspoons full of mixture and drop onto parchment paper and allow to cool. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired.
4. You may also place it into the freezer for 10 minutes to firm more quickly if desired.
5. Serve or store in an airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (22g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 36.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 61.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 12.4g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 110
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!