1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine Powdered sugar, butter, cherry liquid, extract and food coloring in a bowl. Mix well.
3. Add flour and salt. Mix well.
4. Stir in the cherries.
5. Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
6. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until you can see that the lower edge is a light golden brown.
8. Quickly press a candy kiss into the top of each cookie.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (25g)|
|Recipe Makes: 48 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 21.4mg||7 %|
|Sodium 58.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 27.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!