Preheat oven to 450*
1) Mix melted butter with Oreo crumbs and press in the bottom of a 9 inch spring-form pan. Cover bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides with crumbs,
2) Combine cream cheese, sugar, flour. Mix until well blended,
3) Add eggs one at a time, blending each add sour cream, mint extract, and green food coloring, stir in half of crushed Oreo cookies. Pour over crust.
4) Bake at 450 for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 250 and bake for 1 hour.
5) Cool then loosen sides with a knife. Top with Andes Mint Chocolates.
6) Remove from spring form and chill.
Photo/Recipe shared by Rebecca J Aubut from Facebook.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (89g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 166 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.4g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 96.2mg||30 %|
|Sodium 171.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 151.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.6g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 21.8g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 264
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.