1. Put the chocolate and coffee with hot water in a small heatproof bowl over boiling water. Stir until chocolate is smooth and melted.
2. Remove the chocolate from heat and blend in the egg yolks one at a time using a whisk. Stiring until combined and glossy.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peak. Gently start folding in the egg whites with a metal spoon into the chocolate mixture.
4. Spoon mixture into dessert glasses and chill in the fridge for 5 hours if you must! Or overnight for best results.
5. Serve with whipped cream and a cherry with some grated dark chocolate. Do as you like!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (54g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 172 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.1g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 5.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 301.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 22.5g|
|Protein 3.1g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!