1. Mix eggs with butter, then add sugar and flour.
2. Add all other ingredients, mix in and pour into unbaked pie shell.
3. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 40 – 45 minutes. Serve warm with bourbon whipped cream.
Bourbon Whipped Cream:
1. Whip cream until thick.
2. Add brown sugar, vanilla and bourbon, and beat until soft peaks form.
3. Cover and refrigerate until serving with Chocolate Nut Thigh Pie.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1047g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 2863 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 318.2g||424 %|
|Saturated Fat 139.9g||699 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 120.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 37.6g|
|Cholesterol 697.4mg||215 %|
|Sodium 56804.5mg||1959 %|
|Potassium 1656.6mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 361.8g||106 %|
|Dietary Fiber 27.2g||109 %|
|Sugars, other 334.6g|
|Protein 38.5g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4265
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.