1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. stir eggs and melted butter into milk in another bowl.
3. combine dry items with milk, eggs and butter
4.mix until lumps are gone
5.Heat large pan over medium heat and add oil, wipe out excess oil with paper towel
6. Pour 1/3 cupfuls of batter into circles in pan, in the center of each pancake add 1 tablespoon of Nutella. Pour a small amount of batter to cover Nutella.
7. Cool until bubbles appear on the surface, turn pancake over and cook another 45 seconds or until brown on the other side
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (187g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 240 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.6g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.1g||81 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 128.1mg||39 %|
|Sodium 11891.3mg||410 %|
|Potassium 125.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 48g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 426
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!