1. Preheat oven to 350 Greace a 13×9-inch baking pan
2. Mix together flpur, oat, brown sugar, baking soda and salt
3. Pour melted butter over flour mixture; stir until well combined. Spread out mixture in prepared pan. Pat into an even layer
4. Bake until lightly browned 15minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely
5. Meanwhile prepare frosting, stir in heavy cream, chocolate and peanut butter. Spread frosting over cooled oat mixture
6. Chill until mixture is set 30- minutes. cut into 2-inch squares serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (616g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 469 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.1g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 88mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1482.3mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 460.6g||135 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22.3g||89 %|
|Sugars, other 438.3g|
|Protein 56.6g||81 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2484
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.