This pie is very sweet. I have been told it is like a candy bar. It isn't the prettiest pie, but it taste great. Awesome with a glass of milk.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored (about 3 min)
3. Continue beating while adding sugar, butter, salt, corn syrup &
4. Stir in coconut, oats & chocolate.
5. Pour filling into pie shell.
6. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes
7. Cool completely before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (122g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 135 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 121mg||37 %|
|Sodium 110.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 168.9mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.7g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 67.8g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 422
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!