- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; beat butter, sugar and egg yolk in a bowl until well mixed
- At low speed, beat in flour mixture and zest; shape into a ball, wrap and chill at least 1 hour
- Divide dough in half; roll out each half on floured wax paper on baking sheet into 10" x 6" rectangle
- Using a pastry wheel, divide dough lengthwise into three 2" strips, crosswise into 6 strips; cut each square into two triangles and place on baking sheet in freezer for 15 minutes or until dough is firm
- Coat baking sheets with cooking spray; carefully separate triangles and place on prepared sheets
- Bake at 350°F until very lightly browned around edges (about 8 to 10 minutes); transfer to racks to cool
- Melt chocolate with shortening in a small saucepan; brush across triangles and place on rack until chocolate sets
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (10g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 23 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 9.6mg||3 %|
|Sodium 482mg||17 %|
|Potassium 3.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.7g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 41
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!