1. combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt in medium saucepan.
2. Slowly whisk in milk in a thin stream so that lumps don't form.
3. Heat over medium and stir occasionally. After 10 minutes, it should start to thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon.
4. Add chocolate and stir until combined.
5. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
This is great hot or you can put it in dishes and chill for a few hours.
I like this best with unsweetened chocolate. If using sweetened, decrease sugar a bit. This pudding is beyond wonderful.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.1mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!