1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a 2-3 quart pan over low heat, stir butter and chocolate until melted, about 5 minutes
3. Remove from heat, and mix granulated sugar, pecans (optional), eggs, and vanilla
4. Add flour and stir to mix well
5. Spread batter in a buttered, floured, 9 inch cake pan with removable rim
6. Next to rim, distribute 1 cup berries in a band about 2 inches wide, gently press fruit into batter
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes until firm
8. Let cool in pan on a rack
9. Remove rim and dust with powdered sugar
10. Mound remaining 1 1/2 cups berries in the center
11. Cut into wedges
Get fresh raspberries, they really make a difference. Also if you don't have a removable pan, totally ok. It will need a lot of butter on the sides. I'd wait till cool to remove and garnish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 182 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.3g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 100.8mg||31 %|
|Sodium 95.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 168.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 11.6g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 242
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!